Join the growing KAFRIL family – and make the earth move!
Do you know what our most precious asset is? It’s the people who do their utmost for KAFRIL day in, day out – our staff. Accordingly, tailored personal development and state-of-the-art tools are essential for our team and our activities.
Our employees are actively encouraged to show initiative and put forward their own ideas. Being a KAFRILian means appreciating your role in the KAFRIL Group – and being appreciated as an individual. Display your motivation and dedication – and we’ll support you as you carve out your own career.
Then check out the jobs section. We look forward to hearing from you!
For over 20 years, we’ve known that young people reinforce our company and boost our innovation. Every year, we give young men and women the opportunity to learn the building trade from scratch. We place our trust in our trainees and give them responsibilities on the job site from day one. To help junior staff integrate faster, each ‘newbie’ is assigned a mentor who understands where they are in the learning process. Mentors give trainees the challenges and encouragement they need against the background of KAFRIL’s family atmosphere.
If we’ve whetted your appetite, why not start your career with the KAFRIL Group? We currently welcome applications in the following areas:
- Civil works engineering
- Construction equipment operation
- Agricultural and construction machinery mechatronics
- Office management
- Industrial management
Alternatively, holders of the Abitur certificate after 12 years of school can combine a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with a construction apprenticeship at KAFRIL. This collaboration between HTWK Leipzig University of Applied Sciences and the BFW Bau Sachsen training centre is a practical form of higher education turning out graduates with excellent career prospects.
Healthy, satisfied employees make the best colleagues! For this reason, in addition to the company’s strong social dimension, staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Profit-sharing agreement and attractive bonus schemes
- Contributions to the company pension scheme
- Preventive healthcare
- In some departments, staff may qualify for a company car and/or mobile phone
- Annual training week for all employees
- Individual opportunities for further training
- Regular staff events
- EdenRed card (shopping and petrol vouchers)
- Flexible working hours where possible
- Hostel with attractive, fully furnished apartments
- Everyone’s on first-name terms
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Mentoring for trainees